GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I like your explanations. I wouldn't agree with your labeling of the distribution, as for me the major distribution plays out in the first third within the POI. I'd consider the point you mentioned as BC the UTad as it did break below intermediate structure and then formed another type two schematic distribution in which the last remaining buy orders were mitigated, but that's cherry picking. Nice . These concepts are fun

I'm so glad I watched this! I understand candle sticks patterns better and you even made me realize that one of my stocks is in a double bottom right now! Thank you for sharing

Главное - потерпеть, что очень сложно :)

Youre the real deal man,amazing at what you do

Thanks for this tutorial mate, its the best Ive seen.

With the passage of time, I have learned many things from this woman Felicia Michelle  *(FeliciaFx_trades)* on instxgram Investment,Forex, including valuing and respect for people. I thank you infinitely because, with you, I had a spectacular friend, mentor, expert trader and an inspiration..

Great info and thanks. Question. In double bottom description you have 4hr time frame (39:30). And when showing actual example you had 1hr (39:40). On which time frame we should be watching the setup?

Amazing content, thank you so much

ss u bro.. lots of love ️️️️️️

CAN WE USE THESE ANALYSIS ON A SMALLER TIME FRAME

Youve taught me more here than anyone ive ever learnt from

put your beautifull face on left side pls,you r covering a lot of things here bro