GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
put your beautifull face on left side pls,you r covering a lot of things here bro

Great  man, can anyone tell me if we can use this knowldge on a binary option trading

This  was so helpful and your slighty southern accent is just adorable

Thanks for helping out with great information.

I save this for me to read again and again.Am 59 and still a wanna be trader to at least have a passive income in my señior years,hopefully Still make it with our Lords guidance.

Thank you . I like the way you present all the info.

Hi I subscribed your channel and find in you a good educator. However, most of the technics being shared by you are seems to be perfect for retail trading ways. We are association of people who gets all learning, educated, teach and do live tradings Institutional way. If you want to know more, please do, message back to me on my email - [email protected]

...any demand and supply ..trading cource

its making  sense slowly n surely... thanx man...

the 325 dislikes are from trading guru asking for 100 dollars for the same information

Yes sir and just wanna say thanks to you and Adam from InTheMoney for teaching me the sticks 6 months ago before I jumped in the market!!!! Well worth the watch!!!

You have a talent for conveying information in a understandable and unique way. Thank you for helping me in my trading you helped me alot!