GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
reat very much logical and simple ...... brother you are super great you are doing very much smart analysing ....keep it up ️️

Hi. I'm not sure if some experienced trader would see my question. As for double bottom pattern, why can't we just enter when the neckline has been broken. Why does we need to wait for it retest the neckline area and wait for the buying pressure on that area. I'm not sure my question is relevant. I'm very new to trade.

I think the pandemic has taught people a big lesson, having one stream  of income is not really a good idea cause your job doesn't secure your  financial needs. The pandemic has really set out business minded people  from the rest that is why I'm so lucky to be amongest the investors  trading with Harry_fxvalue on insta as his student it's been success and  happiness since the beginning of my trades!

Nice !! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid 19 pandemic investiing with a professional broker, Mrs kimberly Garber

You're so close to 1M subscribers! Glad I got here before 1M :)

Man youre the best in this! I dont get bored watching your s, I want more and more!!

hey  Reyner , so simple  and very nice

Stupid long . A dislike has been applied

I must admit this is a great ,and I must commend that , but you know that trading in forex is a very a volatile one, and needs great attention

crypto with lisa_upfx 0',n l' gbuild wealth is by having a diversified investment.  if one investment performs poorIy over a certain period, other investments may perform better over that same period, reducing the potential losses of your investment portfolio from concentrating aII your capital under one type of investment., that's what i do investing in forexI feel the fastest and safest way to invest

Do these strategies apply to crypto also?

Could you provide evidance about possibility to get money using your information? For example, write python code which allows to find all models. You can use information of the last 15 years. Where is statistics? Forex charts like clouds - you can see whatever you want  P.S. sorry for my english