GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Very great comprehensive market estimation ..... Mr  very nice

words can neither qualify nor quantify how helpful your guidance and advice has been. i am forever grateful for your support, trade forex and binary options today with *metro_lisa_trades* on lnstagrem and stand a chance to earn passively from your investmentt....

Watching your s helped me so much. You have helped me become a profitable trader.

only 14 seconds in. Had to pause to say how sick this  is gonna be. thanks heaps man

This dude is absolutely brilliant,loving it

An absolutely superb tutorial mate !

this is by far one of your best s.

You dropped a lot of gems  thanks a lot

Mr Arthur Harold is the best, recommending him to all beginners who wants to recover losses like I did

Thanks bro for speaking clean English that even non- native English speakers can follow.  Can you please make a  about how would you trade Moving avarages? I am very curious to learn about your moving avarege experience. I trade 1D to 1W charts as I am not professional I combine them with overbought oversold RSI to minimize buy sell risk. so My trades can take weeks and months to enter exit but less riskier.

*How did you come by such a golden heart?* Thank you for the extraordinary help you gavename above

That backdrop is really star wars worthy. Takes me back a bit

? "Don't cheat the market"??? ... can you PLEASE explain what you mean by this?  The s are so good I'm considering joining the academy