GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want to read the price action of the markets like a professional trader?

I love this  man. This is the first  I've watched and I'm blown. Very wonderful

Hi  .. I hv been involved with Forex for many years now and mainly basing my trades on indicators - I have tried reading etc on candlesticks but I find it too overwhelming UNTIL I came across your  above - u hv made it clear and simple, and am definitely will be more aware of 'individual' candlestick from now on.. tQ - from Malaysia.

You are a great Teacher Bro, nice presentation

Thank you RT!  Your explanations are easy to understand and follow.

i feel like i should pay for this information

When youre doing stoploss points and youre talking about pips (i dont know what that stands for so dont know how to go down 20), also, I understood up or down 20 pips, but didnt understand how you got 43 and 53?. Lastly, theres a LOT of menus and buttons and dont know what you are hitting in the menu to do a finobachi(?).

Does this candlestick strategy work with other forms of trading besides Forex? Just to let you know I like the way you explain your strategies and how to reinforce the rules. Good job!

You explained order block in the simplest way possible.  I kept wondering why my choice of order block doesn't work & now I can see that it has to break structure for it to be valid. Thanks man.

Thanks for very much  for the awesome content. Ive learnt so much from you.

Are the three points under "Technical Analysis is not what you think" truth or myth? Can someone clarify? Technical analysis is not what you think, of course, because it is like reading tea leaves: whatever you discern from it, someone else may and can often say the opposite to.

awesome  as always.. i do understand you even with giving the boxing examples but i think rope pulling would be a better sport to visualize wicks of candles