GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I watched the whole thing bro.  So refreshing to actually learn something and you're a class act. Definitely a Southern gentleman   No fomo, fud, Moonboy shilling,  just knowledge and strategies that work.  Starting from a major hit from Saturday night.  I don't gamble or leverage  , just feels like cheating kinda,  and to make huge gains without paying your dues is a recipe for disaster in the future.  I know from experience.

good ! pls keep the  length like this as its very tiring to watch 20-25min + analysis in our fast forex world ;D thanks again

Thanks for sharing, really helpful! ️

The best guide  on trading  I've seen so far. Lots of value and genuine interest to help others. Thank you for your time ! :)

Will this work with CedarFX? They have no commission accounts and low spreads so I guess it should.

such a worthy  about trading, naked eye trading always be profitable. ️ ️

One of the best  out there explaining these s*it , love u mate

tablet equivalent?What program is that you use to view everything? And is there a phone

Hi ! Thank you so much for your tips and I just love your s! I have a question and I hope you can help me with that. Recently I listened to an episode of Covel's Trend Following Radio (heard the episode which featured you too), and he mentioned briefly that as a trend persists, it gets increasingly harder to profit from it, because many traders would have noticed it as well. What do you think of it? And if so, how long would a strong trend usually last (sorry if this is a stupid question)?

How much is your daily signal service boss?

Dang this is good stuff but man I have to watch this  a couple more times.  I cant be that stupid.  Lol.

only 14 seconds in. Had to pause to say how sick this  is gonna be. thanks heaps man