GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
crypto with lisa_upfx 0',n l' gbuild wealth is by having a diversified investment.  if one investment performs poorIy over a certain period, other investments may perform better over that same period, reducing the potential losses of your investment portfolio from concentrating aII your capital under one type of investment., that's what i do investing in forexI feel the fastest and safest way to invest

Thank you for this ! I've been hunting info on how to properly place trend lines and channels etc on charts!

Hello Sir..can we use Time Frame 15minutes for the CEST ?

ZMM on the ASX. 99% down. Bull run?

ent every week! After so many bad experiences online with different account managers, I finally build my trust in a real mentor

Well done bro amazing explanation

hi,   which tool do you use to show the charts and draw the lines in the s?   many thanks

How you sell wicks. We see wicks once the candle has closed

can we use any of these strategy for intraday .. if yes .. what should be the time line 5 m , 15 m , 30 m ? please confirm

if you put the timestamps in your descrip with the time first (instead of at the end of the line), it will chapter your .. fyi..

Trey trades watched your s and so shall I.

I can't imagine my life without this Mrs Kathy above I got 2BTC from them all the way from United state. Thank you so much may God continue to bless the platform

I pray i meet you in my next life may God bless your special skills Finally I retrieved my funds