GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Very good content easy to understand keep it up !

Very useful info greatly appreciated

Nice content but I think I'm good with sir yutzy's trading scheme

''50 likes and i'll put it in the description" ... what do we get at 4k likes? haha  Good  mate!

made it till the end... thank you god bless

Thank you for the Valuable information

I'm currently transitioning out of the Army this summer. I'm looking to hone in on trading skills alongside new employment. I was wondering if you wanted to be friends and possibly elaborate on it all? Or just friends I like that part too ha

You show many example of types of candles and their potential interpretation. What is confusing for a beginner is all the signals of that type that do not work. A noob would  ask how to distinguish a signal from a non-signal if both may look like they fit the bill (from a beginners point of view).  A very important aspect here is that something can be a valid signal even though it will then go against the anticipated direction. That's the aspect of probability. If a (supposed) trade did not work, does not mean that the signal was wrong and vice versa. Very important for beginners.

I'm currently transitioning out of the Army this summer. I'm looking to hone in on trading skills alongside new employment. I was wondering if you wanted to be friends and possibly elaborate on it all? Or just friends I like that part too ha

Thank you very much for this . You are a great teacher and I have learned a lot from you.   I appreciate how you continue to reiterate all the basics in your s and do not take for granted that your viewers know the basic information, despite how basic the concepts might be.   That is often a difficult area for advanced teachers, when explaining to students that are totally new to the topic.  Happy new year

THANK YOU, it was incredibly well explained

website were you showing that allows you to zoom and add boxes etc..? ThankaThis is the first  I see on this, and I'm new to this. I understood the , very well explained. I would like to start analyzing some candlesticks before I consider your program. What app