GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I like when u say ..Hey here is the thing right lol .

Omgggh yesterday I tried this out on btc it hit my order block perfectly. Thank you

cellphone for long hours bec.of eye strain..looking forware for more of your books..morepowerI bought a lot of trading books for newbies but it takes a months to finish them and found a lil bit boring and sometimes difficult to understand but when listened to your s, read downloadable pdf of yours and woooaaahhh  they are straight to the points.easy to understand no waste if time ..now im just waiting your books ,in weeks it will be here and im excited..i prefer your hard copy books coz im struggling to stay in front of computer

Investing in crypto is the best investment anyone can do because bitcoin investment has made lots of people millionaires, though we all got used to up and down of bitcoin, it hit ATH recently which makes the price amazing for the new investors

Thank you I learned so much in this

No other mentor like this guy. I wake up just to hear "Hey heywhats up my friend" lol love this guy and your energy bro.  I'm Following you beyond becoming a professional.

Is it also possible to neglect the trend with the stock trading and buy at the lowest price and then wait until it takes it gain?

Had no idea what these things meant, your simple explanation makes it perfectly clear...thanks

Brilliant! You explain things really well! Cheers  Nige

You are the one ... Thanks for you superb s.. Appreciate

Question, where do use place your neckline? Ive seen you place on the closing of the candle and also at the end of the wick.