GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Run Do Kwon run, but there is no place you can hide even with your billions . Justice will find you wherever you go wherever you hide...! You don't deserve to live comfortably  , those ppl will chase  you even in your dream .... Biggest con artist in Korean history " Do Kwon" .

I've been in and out of trading trying to make a better living for myself and family until I met mr John darry the mighty trader and my life changed for good from make less than minimum average to earning thousands per week this is the best feeling

BLACKS MEXICANS AND NATIVE AMERICANS 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL WE ARE GOD CHOSEN PEOPLE THE REAL HEBREW ISRAELITES OF THE EARTH WE ARE THE REAL JEWS REPENT

Only those who take the time to do their research will do well in this space.

under-employment, it became very clear that a young man's best opportunities were in military service.I graduated high-school in 1973.  I took very literally the advise given Dustin Hoffman in the movie 'The Graduate'... PLASTICS!  Executive wage-and-price controls were in effect under the Nixon-Ford Administrations, then shortly after the Carter Administration very morally granted our old friend Shah Reza Pallavi a visa for treatment of terminal cancer -  the OPEC embargoed oil exports to the United States, which essentially hobbled our domestic plastics industry.  After two years of unemployment

Just goes to show you. You can graduate from Ivy League schools, work for big tech, create something big... and still be a f*ck up in the end.

"autos selling to rental companies are low margin sales" this doesn't apply to Hertz and Tesla. They're buying at full price.

Buy #DBA TOKEN now this is your last opportunity

Given out all the money to all those bums

Pigs Get Fed... Hogs get Slaughtered

Musk: " Same thing we do every night, try to take over the world!"

I'm so glad, i listened to my financial advisor Kyle Thomas Blodgett ..i would have been in massive loss right now due to the crash ..i would highly recommend her ..it would be really devastating losing all your trading investment ..a simple online search will tell you how good she is .

The truly smug look on this pricks face says it all. 20% return is for gullible idiots who put their heads in the sand and tell themselves it#39s all real. It#39s a horrible outcome for many people but this has been happening for centuries. How about Tether?

God help him if anyone finds him