GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
threadsUCKr-liguaGWMf3f94eQXsugthreadsUCKr-liguaGWMf3f94eQXsug

fiat currency dependent parties would love to see crypto currency fail especially bitcoin which is their arch enemy ... so taking down terra which was pointless to begin with and totally unlike bitcoin was a scare tactic and a slick way to walk away with a sizeable profit taboot

The Federal Reserves needs to stop printing money for the private and public sector for a whole year. Then have a Interest rate of 1% for the next year.  This will force the federal government to raise corporate tax from 21% to 50%. Close corporate tax loop holes and tax breaks.   To still insetive investment the federal government needs to abolish the capital gains tax and replace it with a 3% wealth tax on anyone who has 10 million dollars or more in stocks, bonds, precious metals, foreign and domestic currencies.  The Federal government will have double the pay roll tax. Abolish income tax for anyone making less than one hundred thousand dollars a year. While having a 50% income tax on anyone who makes a million dollars or more with no tax breaks.  The Federal government needs to abolish the federal fuel tax and replace it with a progressive land added tax.

The Fed caused inflation and are reluctant to do anything about it now.

The giant Ponzi scheme is finally starting to collapse.

If you want maximum safety, regular dividends, and regular price gains, then buy the five largest Canadian banks. They are Royal Bank of Canada (RY), Toronto Dominion Bank (TD), Bank of Montreal (BMO), Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS), and CIBC Bank (CM). But don't take my word for it. Research the history of these bank stocks. Maybe in three or four years from now, you will be thanking me after your stock portfolio keeps going up. People will always require banking services.

Please I need someone to help me trade or invest the forex or crypto market because I'm tired of trading in losses myself. I've blown my account twice and it's frustrating.

20% gains from nothing? Sounds like the hedge just expedited the process

did they talk about governance tokens at all?

That's why Bill Gates bought so many lands.

They have no business regulating risk who the hell do they think they are?

And then the eternity in hell, OR eternity in heaven through Jesus Christ which is free for all who repent of sins in Jesus.

5:50 This guy has no clue about Bitcoin, period. It is ok, but they need to read more about it before sharing opinions in this manner. Btw, I do not think Bitcoin is the best asset. Nevertheless saying Bitcoin does not have fundamuntal value is incorrect.

The more you are resistant the more you are schooled, eloquently.

CRYPTO is the future.SILVERAs long as the federal reserve exists and their tight relation with megabanks inflation will never stop. This system needs to be scrapped and thrown away. GOLD