GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am not interested in those coins anymore, there are much better and safer altcoins like Web3 Spark SPARK3.

Elon seems to enjoy screwing his stockholders lately.

Chart at 2:10 is just wrong *scales*

Protect the dollar and crush America

Tesla is not in a bubble. Tesla isnt selling its cars to hertz at a discount. Hertz has to order on the Tesla website like everyone else, at the current price. Tesla has made a profit over the last 7 quarters or more. Its also in the S&P 500. Its not just a car company. Tesla is cheap today at its current share price, and is projected to 3X its current share price in 5 years or less. Tesla didnt need to be included in the report. Just a click bait article as usual from . It worked, they got me to click on it.

vulnerability.War or cryptocurrency backdoor

Can't know how I bumped onto this. Anyway Damn good  ️. I also have been watching those similar from mStarTutorials and kinda wonder how you guys make these vids. MSTAR TUTORIALS also had cool info about similiar make money online things on his channel.

10M is worth 3 dollars now ???? damn man

The world has greater peril from those who tolerate evil, like the DOJ, than from Trump and his fellow insurrectionist!  DOJ Garland is ending democracy by not prosecuting Trumpist.

Musk shot himself in the foot with his own mouth. I would say a lot of people have changed their attitudes on him and in buying his products from now on.