GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Erm heres the part where someone says  xrp to the mooon!

I think with 11 million job openings and empty shevles our economy has recovered enough. Raise the rates to stop this inflation BS.

If they increase rate to 2 percent, the government will not be able to pay for what it already owes. Which means an accelerated borrowing.  Debt trap? Maybe, waiting on some voodoo magic from the feds. In the meantime, I will be buy the hardest asset on the . #Bitcoin

Has it ever stopped ? Dumb question

I use to be big fan of Elon but recently he is all over the place. Last week he was complaining about labor shortage. Now after one week he think he has too many workers. He is cutting workforce while he can't keep up with the demands and not accepting new car orders. Few days before that he was saying that he is worried about low birth rate and not having enough workers. Few days later he says he wants to make his car companies full automated with robots. And makes robots that makes other robots. Hey Elon, you decide if you need more babies from us to provide your labor or if you decide to make your robots. Elon you are our billionaire master and we are worthless slaves at your disposal.

Layoffs in the middle of a massive labor shortage. Musk is making a big mistake. Have fun trying to hire them back when you can barely keep up with demand.

Can the loss of democracy in The US be the next crash bubble? Ya know, T***p is gonna win whether he actually wins or not. Then all hell will break loose but it will be too late.

Feds should have raised interest years ago....tapering off won't do a dam thing.

I#39m late baby boomer and i am feeling really disturbed by how this generation take risk in financial market.brbrI am lucky enough to be taught to be successful you#39ll need to invest time and patience, if you are not from a wealthy family, your hard work might be fully enjoyed by your kids and grandkids and you only enjoy a small fraction of it since either you are to old or already in your late hour of life.