GBPUSD: Zone to Zone Compression 🎯

Started by OZER, Jan 09, 2022, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thankfully I am a Muslim..and I am not allowed to invest in crypto... hence no worries...

stable coins sound like the definition of a ponzi scheme with the premiums paid back and all. You can't have a fixed price for a stock!

Average price for 1 bedroom in FL is $1100

I was already on the fence with crypto#39s and this kind of event doesn#39t make me want to invest in the sector I dont have any money to lose and my portfolio is doing good without any crypto#39s in it atm running between -3% and 8% while I have friends that whereare have heavy tech and crypto exposure lost more then half there portfolios. It#39s pretty sad to see friends devastated and freaking out clinging on to this hope that the markets will bounce back  . Great thread thank you

....wow, why's nobody asking who that Hedgfond is? Scoring a Billion by allegedly coordinating an attack. What like 30sec of coverage in the vid. Reckon there're quite a few people who felt pretty good seeing it collapse. And the FUD about crypto goes on.  brLuna got blackrocked...

Luna is literally the reason all $100 tokens crashed and why the market sucks rn.

Excellent explanation - in such a short time frame - looking forward to a follow-up when more is known - experienced a 1k loss myself in a HODL position but am widely diversified throughout the crypto space, of which Luna was a very small fraction of holdings.  brEvery investor will have losses - as an investor you are Guaranteed to lose money, your mindset cannot be to simply win at an investment, it has to be to make more than you lose especially in high risk plays which demands diversification. Crypto in general is extremely HIGH RISK - diversify within Crypto and diversify all investments across many spaces outside crypto as well  - this will provide you your best chances of coming out ahead overall... chin up to all those who#39ve learned a painful lesson through this - the sun will shine again...

The most stupid is how some commentators and politicians just want to be against anything that FED does and now are talking about how they should raise the interest rates. Economics does not work like there is some magical lever you would put up and inflation would just stop. People in FED are not some idiots and they at least kind of know what they are doing, in opposition to politicians.

The economy as an ocean is frothy (full of bubbles); deal with it.

I did invest in luna but a small amount. I divided my portfolio into 3 parts, blue-chip cryptos like BTC or eth, then mid-cap kind of coins and then small-cap which going to give massive returns but chances of losing the whole investment are also there. brI invested 30% of my money in these volatile coins and even then I chose like 7-8. So even if someone gave a massive return, my portfolio will not rise massively but if that project virtually become zero...I would not be impacted much (Probably close to 3-4%).brThat#39s why I always say, portfolio allocation is too necessary. You never know when it#39s going to save you.

Do kwon doed destroy cryptobrCrypto will to zerobr scheme is do kwon

Put out FUD, accumulate.... wall street plan

did they talk about governance tokens at all?

When you give steel and lumber prices can you give units with those too.