USDJPY breakout support (SHORT) 09x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think one person didn't understand your language.

Learning too fast. I don't think a simple thank you would do.

very nice  for beginners, easy to understand and well explained, this is the first  of yours I've done watched now and will watch more coz I think I can learn more from you. thank you for sharing it for free, God Bless always,

im very impresed of your real knowledge and humble you are.

so much knowledge from you, i still cant find setups (and timeframes) to trade i did read your ebooks lost interest for a long period of time in 2018  :( will try again starting new year, with a kind of written plan this time  i also have a visual tip for you, since all charts end up to the right edge of screen, try to put your small window with you on the left edge of the screen ;)

put your beautifull face on left side pls,you r covering a lot of things here bro

i am unsure what 1 atr is when youre talking about setting stop losses because the camera was covering the atr indicator when you were talking about it, but i assume it'll be mentioned again in some other   thank you for all the information

can we use any of these strategy for intraday .. if yes .. what should be the time line 5 m , 15 m , 30 m ? please confirm

I've learned a lot. ️ Thank you so much!

Everything perfect explanation but brother pls check once the moving avg+ candlestick at 36:41 i think its not proper bullish engulfing candles since wick of red candle is lower then the low of green candle.

In charts do you always use a daily timeline

Bro, you are such a legend, just listening to you whilst Im editing my trading recap, on Word, and yeah, thanks ever so much mate. When Ive made it, youre getting a big fat juicy steak lunch on me, for you and your entire family. Very best, your friend, Oscar