USDJPY breakout support (SHORT) 09x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
You are simple the best when it comes to explaining things.

short , while reading chart what levels should we read I mean the duration . 30 min , 1 hrs , 2 hr 1 day or a month ?advice ? While entering a trade may it be long What would you recommend

, thank you so much for such an awesome session on Technical Analysis!! You really rock !! Really appreciate your effort and actually delivering content by understanding what the viewers will really benefit from. You really are a great teacher and presenter. At such a young age , you have mastered a ton!! Keep growing and keep up the good work !!

or have you been scammed while investing in Cryptocurrency don't feel too bad, i was a victim of same circumstance it wasnt easy for me until I met an expert miss Lisa Aaron,I will highly recommend her ([email protected]). they're Sincere and honest in all way round they helped me got everything i lost. feel free to contact her.

beats Ross & Tim Skye on education

thank you so much! truly golden channel to learn trading.

As of now, my account has increased 43% so far this past month on a secondary level for nearly 89%. Starting with $3,000 trading forex with *Feliciafx_trades* on lnstagram. I can tell you it has been a successful journey so far.

cryptocandledata.com -- One API to rule them allcryptocandledata.com and start using its API for FREE! You can fetch candle data from all the supported pairs and intervals on Kraken and Binance (for now)  https:Hi everyone!  Check https:

Hi,  I am your subscriber from India. I like your s as you very honest compared to others on . My question is nobody tells and even you didn't is... Which is the best time frame for using these sets of indicators like 15min or 1hr or 4hr or 1D or 1W..what's should be best time frame to use these indicators for Intraday trading and Long term trading.can you make  or answer me here?

Learned so much. Thanks my friend!

Hi,  I am your subscriber from India. I like your s as you very honest compared to others on . My question is nobody tells and even you didn't is... Which is the best time frame for using these sets of indicators like 15min or 1hr or 4hr or 1D or 1W..what's should be best time frame to use these indicators for Intraday trading and Long term trading.can you make  or answer me here?