USDJPY breakout support (SHORT) 09x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanks to all that made mention of *madrigal_kelvin_* on înstaqrm. I just made my own withdrawal of $30,000.00 investing $4,000.00

Excellent vid many thanks for the info and for taking the time to post it up. Much appreciated mate. Cheers

Do you have a  that goes over searching for a stock to trade with his method? So initially expand the search to see a trend and if you see something that matches your requirements then zoom in to the one day one minute and then search for candlesticks to find an entry point in an area of value?

this information is GOLD, thank you for what you do. Two thumbs up!!

Dear , You have wonderfully explained the complex concepts (i have been trying to read for the last few days) in a very simple way in less than an hour. Congratulations. You are a star. Many thanks for this  and sharing your knowledge

nor what site are you taking your charts from?    Very informative site you have.  Many thanks!

I would let this man father my children

This is an awesome . You packed this perfectly and were very detailed and precise.  Thanks you!

Hi ! Thank you so much for your tips and I just love your s! I have a question and I hope you can help me with that. Recently I listened to an episode of Covel's Trend Following Radio (heard the episode which featured you too), and he mentioned briefly that as a trend persists, it gets increasingly harder to profit from it, because many traders would have noticed it as well. What do you think of it? And if so, how long would a strong trend usually last (sorry if this is a stupid question)?

A plethora of knowledge. Thank you so much for this!! <3 I wish you all the success in the world.