USDJPY breakout support (SHORT) 09x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey , this is amazaing data for us begginers and so well explained, cant believe its for free, thanks a lot and i wish you the best( you deserve it, for sharing this !!! )

Dear , You have wonderfully explained the complex concepts (i have been trying to read for the last few days) in a very simple way in less than an hour. Congratulations. You are a star. Many thanks for this  and sharing your knowledge

hey  Reyner , so simple  and very nice

Thank you very much for this . You are a great teacher and I have learned a lot from you.   I appreciate how you continue to reiterate all the basics in your s and do not take for granted that your viewers know the basic information, despite how basic the concepts might be.   That is often a difficult area for advanced teachers, when explaining to students that are totally new to the topic.  Happy new year

Am from India... Love you man... Seriously you are a genius and down to earth person

only 14 seconds in. Had to pause to say how sick this  is gonna be. thanks heaps man

A professional trader and teacher as well... So many thanks for the valuable information you gave me with this vedio

i have a question:  if you start the trendline on february 2018 and ignore the top left height, that upper trendline will touch every lower high, is that better or it is better to get the longest line possible(like you did)?

Damn good stuff I am 2 years late from trading the right way. Thanks for this gem of . If your free s is this good cant imagine what the paid versions have.

Bro I think evening star doji not seller pushing down ...it might pack of buyyer volume May be think about it...pls correct me if iam wrong

your not only a pro trader but also a pro teacher. Thank you for your kindness to share this knowledge