USDJPY breakout support (SHORT) 09x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you for such simple but through description of such a complex topic. You have broken it down so simply that I am a fan !

Hows the asceding triangle working?

Hey hey , my friend, this is awesome. This  is behaving  like like a physics teacher.thumbs up. ,

You deserve more credit. Awsome mentor!

How to develop an intraday strategy ?

Hey man! Another great lesson by my bot ! I watched the beginner vid last week. This one this week. The beginner one was great but now Im really starting to get it! Thanks so much brother! You are doing a great service to society! Every vid I watch, I feel more confident about making successful trades. You make it seem so simple... Truth is, it is kinda simple.... Once you show people how to identify trends and see market patterns, it all gets less risky. Keep doing what you do brother! This is going to come back to you 10 fold!!! Thanks again! Ill check out another lesson later this week! TAE all day!

Hei , can you make  how to analyze chart.

a request , your photo window in the  is obstructing the chart view. plz. place it in some other place so that it will not obstruct the full view of the chart, or u may also add it in a separate pane beside the chart.

THIS IS WHAT CALLED A SYSTEM OR SET UP??? NICELY EXPLAINED...THANK YOU

This dude is my goto. He explains shit exactly how i need to hear it. Thanks for existing.

Hey  great  i am  a beginner and have started trading and am going through all your s and really appreciate your hard work in making and explaining the strategies that are really easy and understandable. God bless you.

Thank you sir for your price action book

thank so much for your kindness of sharing gold knowledge.