The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Like an addict the government will spend us into crisis they cant stop.

The  is a bit misleading...  1. They were looking at price change rather than volatility (ie. Variances in price change over time). Whenever there are more participants in a market exchange, prices will fluctuates.  It just means more capital shifted into the market.  2. Cryptocurrency, Tesla, GME and AMC, etc had something much more... it was a way for the little guys (ie. Retail investors) to give the middle finger to the institutional investors and big banks. And it worked. Lol. It was about democractic shift even worrying the Governments...  3. Every new asset class in the  are from emerging markets.  Tesla is leading the EV industry. Bitcoin is leading the Crypto industry. Low fee stock ownership are leading the way for retail investors...

Pretty dishonest reporting when you state that a stock's dip is based on its high while showing a chart that shows it's value trading way higher year on year. Maybe get rid of the graph to help you seem more credible.

I am new to the stock market. Every stock that I bought so far, I was out of luck because I bought them when they were expensive. I feel I missed on all the stock opportunities so far for the tech stocks.I believe having 75K yearly income would be a good investment so I want to plug all my savings into the stock market. I know this sounds a bit dull but I would like to know if I should learn investing or let somebody else (more capable like a FA) do it for me? Please share your thoughts. I am kind of tired of searching for a good stock to buy and loosing all the good opportunities :(

4:04:30 You bring up coal being used for bitcoin mining yet you address bitcoin mining. Bitcoin runs on electricity. Not coal. Further, the bitcoin block difficulty scales with the network's hash-rate. That is to say it doesn't even need to use a ton of electricity. It only does so because people are greedy. People are also lazy, and so yes, they use coal. Wanna fix it? Tax the hell out of coal. Please. Full support. Increasing carbon taxes is a great idea. Changing the consensus mechanism of Bitcoin? Likely not even possible. Also! Have you heard of Klima DAO? :) Pretty cooooool.

Dork Kwon was either incompetent or complicit, either way, he has no business re-launching Terra 2.0 or any crypto project for that matter. Once trust is broken in this space, that#39s it.

if this company doesn't get bought out, and if we have a recession, it will more than likely go to zero...

The economy as an ocean is frothy (full of bubbles); deal with it.

Turkey the best example of not increasing interest rates :-)

@Ms. Garcia - @4:30:45 into the YOU FORGOT TO INCLUDED ASIANS IN QUESTIONS.  ASIANS ARE PART OF THE MINORITY GROUP, IN CASE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN.  IM ALWAYS SICK AND TIRED WHEN PEOPLE FORGET TO INCLUDE ASIANS WHENEVER TALKING ABOUT MINORITY ISSUES.  MOST IMPORTANTLY, NOT ALL ASAINS ARE WEALTHY.  THERE QUITE A FEW ASAINS WHO ARE INDEED POOR.

Wow, sincerely impressed with the level of depth so eloquently explained here! AND even more impressed by the lawmakers willingness to keep open minds and finally ask intelligent questions on the matter of crypto, a marked shift in attitude for the better of everyones future!

Just stop devaluing money by creating a crapload of it. Easy to stop it.

As long as both sides of the political aisle over spend wildly like they have for decades now (and then blame each other) we'll continue to swirl the drain.  Politicians on BOTH SIDES have caused this crisis, but hey don't worry about them, if things collapse they'll eat well and have bunkers to hide in.

Politicians are trying to figure out how to inplement unneeded regulations, taxes, and also to understand the potential for industry lobbying $$$$ support... while centralized exchanges look to leverage government to create protections,  hold back competitors, and restrict DeFi. Centralized exchanges look to become even more centralized by using the government's monopoly on violence. Keep government out of decentralized finance!

Is it just me or does   speak and move like a gangster rapper in this thread?