The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
about 130 dollars, first time dollar cost averaging and this happens. I#39m lucky I didn#39t end up losing more money. I even had my girlfriend invested but only like 25 dollars.  its terrible what happened. Personally i#39ll continue investing in stockscrypto

It#39s strange to say quot45 billion dollar crashquot when he created that bubble in the first place.

Tesla China numbers are going to be off due to COVID lockdown, but the real reason Elon might be setting the stage for disappointment might be the outsized effect on revenue China may have. Up until know, we have had no way to judge where the revenue has been mostly generated.

Biden with his trillion dollar infrastructure plan is bs and is adding wood to the fire...

Or.... Bad management. Many years ago I had an interview with them. They're a mess even in the interview stage. Not at all impressed. I probably dodged a bullet.

EU countries need to decouple from China.When will these companies learn? Move manufacturing out of China. To Vietnam, Mexico or somewhere else, becuase this will keep happening. Now imagine of China invades Taiwan. How badly that ll mess up the supply chains. US

Urgent Alert !!    More mass shooting will happen if DOJ Garland doesnt arrest top Trumpist! 

13:03. So much BS.  The Fed is going to keep interest rates near zero because if they don't the government wouldn't be able to service its own debts.

Do kwon is a typical rich entitled momma boy which is common here in Korea. Now FSS is investigating whether he got govt startup grants via nepotism. Shows no public remorse for people affected

Good to see discussion of Financial inclusion.    Unfortunately, this group reflects an industry that excludes the Black and Brown community as companies, investors, or other participation.  The lack of access to capital and the exclusion that exists in banking needs to be addressed in Digital assets to solve this issue.

Biggest bubble is the government printing money like there is value in it. The money is simply going to many of these investments as a way to keep up with inflation. Rich get richer no matter what.

This comment section has the most amount of crypto scam comments I#39ve ever seen

Hey man, I just wanted to say that I really love your threads. You provide great content while not using asinine methods like click-bait titles like Jake Tran does. I wish you success in all your endeavors.