The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I would NEVER BUY Crypto Currencies.brI also am against Internet Banking.brThe only people I hear about who have lost money use one or both services.brI have yet to hear of anyone who doesn#39t use Internet Banking who has lost money from Internet Fraud.brIf you have no presence, you can#39t be hacked.

Elon Musk is an American media star. I don't think that any of the fabricated content at FOX 'news' upsets this guy one bit. Elon Musk  loves the attention.  He follows the FOX 'news' ratings strategy to maintain his popularity.  He never criticizes Trump's words or, deeds This is what FOX and Elon consider a free press???

This inflation is transitory, print money obviously have no consequences, pffffff. the central command economy of the Soviet Union (united states) work vary well, let the government produce chips, or infrastructure.  system appear to be a viable economic alternative, dont worry, everything wanna be ok

Holy Moly Gamestop!   If I had a 1,912% increase in my subscribers in less than 30 days, I'd go from 600 to 12,072!

Just trying to understand the definition of a 'bubble' here. When Tesla dropped from $1100 to $500 that wasn't the popping of a Bubble? When Bitcoin dived from $64k to less than $30k that wasn't a bubble? WTF is a bubble guys and WTF is a pop? Does it need to drop 110% before you doom-sayers feel vindicated in your broken clock rants? Please help us out

People were calling his no remote work as him trying to get people to quit so he doesnt have to offer them severance. LOL...right on the money. Jesus this guy is scummy.

How to get views 101, say Tesla stock is a bubble.

The world has greater peril from those who tolerate evil, like the DOJ, than from Trump and his fellow insurrectionist!  DOJ Garland is ending democracy by not prosecuting Trumpist.

You should follow this up with the creation of Luna 2.0 created by Do Kwon. The same thing is happening all over again.

That what happens when you print 2 trillion $ out of thin air.

Inflation will be transitory. I heard a similar story about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq

How to get views 101, say Tesla stock is a bubble.