The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The economists like to point out that increasing wages creates an inflationary pressure, but the reality is that such increases for a successful company have minimal impact on the cost of its products/services. The cost of labor is a fraction of overall costs.

Con man who promises high yield...where did he get money to pay 20% in returns???

We have a more serious problem. PS5 shortage.........

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

To AOC that throws softballs on these CEOs: if I will be living in a society where everybody is an opportunist trading cryptos, I would rather DIE. Thank you.

Can not stop bcoz u still print money to wall street and create more wealth gap. Delay to increase interest to help big tech cos. DONT LIE TO ME AND US PPL.

Inflation is really caused by three things  1. Low wages  2. Tax avoidance  3. Outsourcing  Everything after is just reactionary and not the cause.

<Thank you for your s mate. I will advice traders esp newbies to have orientation of trading before they get involved in it because the cyrpto market has been unstable, forget predictions and start making a good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses. when news gets bearish start buying. "Keep it simple" That correction was the best thing that happened me. but all thanks to William Henry Morgan for his amazing skills for help me to earn 7 BTC through trading chart. I believe we are in the spring phase >

Shame. The congress knows nothing more than your typical no coiners

Web3 Spark SPARK3 prevents Bear market, bot trades, paper hands by its automatic algorithms, so it#39s the safest altcoin ever. I am sure it will hit 10 bucks in no time.

I am not interested in those coins anymore, there are much better and safer altcoins like Web3 Spark SPARK3.