The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I really hope the housing market burst because the people who will benefit the most are the majority of Americans who sees housing as a basic necessity and not a money making investment or commodity. The rise in rent and housing prices in the past couple of years has only benefitted those at the top. A lot of people are just looking to find a stable roof under their heads but theyre unable to do so currently because of the rich who has made housing into just another money making venture for themselves.

The world has greater peril from those who tolerate evil, like the DOJ, than from Trump and his fellow insurrectionist!  DOJ Garland is ending democracy by not prosecuting Trumpist.

It's not  crisis for the rich.....    why would the government want to stop it ?

I did invest in luna but a small amount. I divided my portfolio into 3 parts, blue-chip cryptos like BTC or eth, then mid-cap kind of coins and then small-cap which going to give massive returns but chances of losing the whole investment are also there. brI invested 30% of my money in these volatile coins and even then I chose like 7-8. So even if someone gave a massive return, my portfolio will not rise massively but if that project virtually become zero...I would not be impacted much (Probably close to 3-4%).brThat#39s why I always say, portfolio allocation is too necessary. You never know when it#39s going to save you.

Yes remove the people causing it and it will it's being done on purpose

Great Stuff. I started watching your threads last year as a beginner before giving stock market a trial. I was able to make $972,000 within 3 Months with a capital of $200,000. keep it up!

6:02 Just like raising the minimum wage to some absurd amount of money

The smartest token in the world is Web3 Spark SPARK3, the first token that controls itself and not by owners or anyone else.

A country has thousands of different groups fighting for different interests and finding solutions are much more difficult especially in a divided country like America.

Wow, they do not talk about the real problem: the government deficit. So far this 2021: $6.8T spent, $4T collected from taxes. Simply, incompetence. A crash will come, they are just putting it off; flying higher, the fall will be harder.

Just a few weeks ago he wanted to overpay for Twitter by $20b... now he is saying this? What is the credibility of what the CEO says when his ability to forecast his own business is not even 2 weeks out?