The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quantitative easing is the cause of inflation.....it pumps mony in the system..th more dollars in circulation the lower the value or the higher the inflation.....i think its clear that quantitative easing should be iligal.....solving a debt crisis bye allowing more debt is not a solution......stop the cocaine do what you should have done a long time a go raise interest rates back to 10 to 15%....in doing so you make housing affordable again..... capatalisme needs detoxing from time to time the longer you postpone the harder the redraw will be.......a normel household should not be forced into shares for there savings to gain some return......housing is not for speculation but to live in and shares stocks are only for seasoned investors...

DragQueens and Woodchippers-quotA Coffee-table bookquot

It could have been, but JFK was targeted by the banking industry

Good thing I#39m not investing in digital money yet.

The personal savings rate as a share of disposable income dropped to 4.4% in April, the lowest since September 2008, according to data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis released Friday.May 27, 2022..   Nuff said

Yet idiots will continue buying and hodling tesla stock, the most overpriced crap stock out there.

FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU!  NOT YOUR WALLET,  NOT YOUR BITCOIN!!

Buy and Hold! They eventually have to buy back! When? We don't ever really know but I'm holding until the freaking BOOM!