The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
accent, what is it?This guy has a cacophonous voice

That research paper had an opinion not an objective study. Has economics in America also gone woke!!!

is wrong on Tesla.  Tesla is barely getting started.

There's too much debt in the system. There's needs to be growth to outpace debt obligations. Any deflation is an instant calamity that halts the economy. Boomers need their asset values to retire. Younger generations need to accumulate assets with labour and productivity.

I want to feel bad for the people who lost in Luna, but they didnt do DD. Algorithmic stables are a dangerous game, not to be confused with backed stablecoins. brbrNow these same illiterate people will think real stablecoins are the same as UST, or they may fail to do DD elsewhere. Or ever worse, they may blame crypto for their inability as we have historically seen. brbrI really hope people take this opportunity to learn and become literate. It wont be quick and easy, but it is imperative.

Run Do Kwon run, but there is no place you can hide even with your billions . Justice will find you wherever you go wherever you hide...! You don't deserve to live comfortably  , those ppl will chase  you even in your dream .... Biggest con artist in Korean history " Do Kwon" .

one must be stupid enough to put all their life savings into a crypto...

Everyone has been kissing his ass as if he is a prophet when I've been saying he's the same olé James Bond villin snake since day 1.

If his products run the world the stock wouldn't wouldn't be $7.  It would be profitable

he doesnt look at the stock price. oh man, thats a terrible thing to say. why did he buy shares then if the CEO doesnt care?

Don't worry guys, they said it's transitory... also the Vax is perfectly safe.

He sucks- meanwhile other US companies are still on a hiring spree.....Musk is a narcissist market manipulator...we need to ignore him ( and stop working for him). There are far better AMERICAN automotive companies. . Why not relocate back to South Africa?

This was one of the most fascinating congressional panels that I have seen! Learned alot about Crypto. And yet, some of the questions...