The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Here you can see how last generation can not engage with new generation, and usually next generation goes on.

China should pay for unleashing this tragedy on the world

Pakistan's new missile fly good and it will back on pakistan TEA shop

I respect your work mate. TA i's all well and good but i find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda Irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history to invest as so many don't back up their crypto assets.

Bitcoin is the true asset without the fundamental market value.

Those idiots have no clue whats going on in the real world

Everyone is going to have to realize that we ARE heading this way and the days of fox guarding the hen house is over. I Bet in ten years the Fed will be gone

Really interesting that every bodies talking about how this is creating value for everyone, but failing to mention that we lose much of the value of decentralization when we rely on the institutions represented here.

Erm heres the part where someone says  xrp to the mooon!

If you already own multiple homes and shares why wouldnt you want inflation to stop? Doesnt affect me

I HAVE BEEN MAKING LOSSES TRADING MYSELF...I THOUGHT TRADING ON DEMO ACCOUNT IS JUST LIKE TRADING THE REAL MARKET... CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT OR AT LEAST ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO?