The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heres the more important question: does the US government WANT to stop inflation? After all, Poverty is phrased as an individual failure in America, not a systemic issue. Its your fault that your pay doesnt keep up with inflation, and its your fault that your pay is so low to begin with.  Social programs are too expensive, we can spare a couple billion of taxpayer money to bail out Amazon Because it had a slow third quarter. Affordable housing is too much of a financial burden, yet the annual budget for military spending goes up by billions every year.  Suffering is the point

How is it that CEO's can keep sending their own pay to the moon isn't brought up when talking of price increases, but paying a living wage to employees will cause inflation and the end of the economy?

Yes... Stop printing money idiots! Problem solved!

Housing inflation ripples into every business in our nation.    The housing shortage and high cost of living are caused by zoning laws that limit density to protect the wealthy from being impacted by the poor. Supply and demand can't work when government is limiting the supply.

Crypto CEO's talking to people like Maxine Waters....may as well be talking to a stump in the back yard. We need intelligent leaders and not 80 year old high school drama queens.

If you know , you know this is as bearish as he comes. this is the most bearish I have seen him.

Inflation cannot be stopped unless the Dollar goes back to the gold standard or some other form of backing by real value asset and capped currency supply.   JFK was killed for trying to do just that.

I have purchased stocks of Chinese toilet producing companies , ya Xillah help me

Just in time for when millennials are finally starting to pump good amounts into their 401k thanks boomers for screwing us yet again

Get rid of the fed go back on the gold standard stop endless bills and spending, dump the tax code and re write the entire thing so Amazon, Google and the like pay taxes on actual earnings not something made up. Most people pay more taxes by % of what they make then these big companies. Entire system is built to help the 1%.

Translation: Push the market up and hold the bag long enough for us to get out.