The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 side, does not produce anything: It consumes energy, it is not creating anything tangible and its thousands of competition crypto currencies are far more advanced. It is the slowest transaction currency, it is not protecting privacy, and it fluctuates on a whim.

Fantastic in depth discussion..such a step forward

Stop inflation and Joe Biden policies..IMPEACH BIDEN

If the inflation crisis doesn't end, then there would be no sense to go and find work because the cost of living will never match your paycheck. Its either find work and starve, or go to work with no clothes. Because we can't afford nothing anymore nowadays.

WHEN I STARTED INVEST WITH HIM I THINK IS DECEIVING ME BUT WHEN I INVEST 1,000$ AND RECEIVE  20,000$ YOU ARE THE BEST EVEN SIR

FAUCI: "THE SKY IS FALLING AGAIN" DEMOCRATS: "UNRESTRICTED VOTE BY MAIL"

If Omicron is soo bad, why haven't I heard of Africa reported massive amount to deaths?   It's most likely a nothing burger.  Fear mongering.

As the intensity of Allaah's cosmic war of the lesser torment in 2020 and 2021 has increased, and what is yet to come is more intense Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani 11-12-2021  Search for more details using the date of the statement.

+Get rid of all these mandates, people can find work, and prices will go down.