The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Monetary inflation is just the government helping the rich at the expense of the poor.

has conspicuously omitted questions about Bitcoin in their last few interviews with him.   has mentioned a price target of 100K on several occasions in 2021 so I assume that's why the subject isn't being discussed further. I consider the avoidance of Bitcoin a good sign, since I have been shorting it via BITO puts for the last month, and doing well. Contrary to , my target price is the sub-40K area over the next month.

Simple get rid of democrats and their obscene desire to print money

Will someone explain the relationship between China cutting interest rates to n stock markets? US rate cuts effect are understandable. What is this new scare?

china is garbage   china eliminated millions of people worldwide and nobody cares and nobody does anything about it

Huh.  This is the one problem that can't be resolved right away.   It will take years and no legislation will be able to fix it

KSlpgZ3DWzE Draghi about Silversqueezeyoutu.behttps:

I didn't know Bob Saget was Brain brooks uncle. Very interesting discussion .

No. The US governemnt is in no place to afford any interest rate right now. The only way is for other countries to hyper inflate before us or eliminate all high risk junk bonds