The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE TRAIN CANNOT BE STOPPED. you can throw band aids at cancer patients it doesn't do anything.  Get ready for the reset.

Stock market and property market are greatly inflated again, so those who are buying now, watch out!!!   It is common misconception that houses are assets, no they are just speculative tools..

I think the point is US citizens are sick of the laws and regulations that makes business and growth overly complicated and down right not worth the investment in emerging technology. The US government is killing the ability for the USA to compete in the world market with over regulation.

No way they can stop if they try to the economy will deflate to a point where the government will for sure go bankrupt causing famine etc , fundamentally there are 2 problems reducing demographic growth and aging population which is going to devastate the debt burdened economy into a deflationary spiral at one point but for now hyperinflation is the problem .

19th century living standard incoming, lets go !!!

*The crypto market has been favorable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market.*

Walmart across the board has raised prices. Most, if not all, sticker prices are old. New prices you find out at the register.

As Peter Schiff would say, you cannot put the inflation genie back into the lamp.

Buy #DBA TOKEN now this is your last opportunity

IMO,  nailed it this time. Bot this week, then an assault on all-time highs thereafter. The Omicron headline you haven't heard yet, unfortunately, is that this variant will end the pandemic. A HUGE headline, and you definitely want to be well-positioned when that is released. Too bad about Bitcoin- Lee had it going to 100K this year and all signals I am looking at say crypto is in it's final phase (I am using BITO puts to short BTC whenever it spikes). Good luck and good health to all.