The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This was fantastic. Much higher quality discussion than I expected. Thanks to all involved.

A WORD OF ADVICE TO ALL THESE CONGRESS MAN AND WOMAN OWN AT LEAST 1 BITCOIN!

After listening to this segment, most of these economists do not believe in themselves and their monetary policies. Just leave the FED alone, they can fix our economy. Why do you think they created the FED back in 1913? To solve and prevent problem such as the Great Depression like in 1910. The FED knows what they are doing.

I don't know which of them are bubble, but I know where are all those airs in the bubbles come from, the fed.

Hyperinflation is going to change everything. It's happening. It will happen in the US soon, and so the world.

Citizens buy from the CCP so all the money goes to the war machine america sleeps nothing less .

All you  normies who think bitcoin is a bubble, good luck.

What he call super bad feeling is insider info

Criminal activities XD. Define criminal activities Mr monopoly of violence.

Getting through Mr. Shermans statement without dying of laughter is a very respectable feat.

The bubble will pop in accordance to what monetary and fiscal policy allows. Allow interest rates to rise and the bubble pops. Allow inflation to run and the bubble grows. Pick your poison.   Good luck everyone, stay safe.

The Korean said it would collapse even before he started it

If TSLA goes under $500, I'm backing up the truck.