The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
more to the point can the criminal banks be stopped

Some segments in the  are stamped not adjacent to each other

Why doesn't Becky stop biting her lower lip after 20 + years & just interview Musk & ask him herself jeez

brPs: your life-span on this earth is nothing compared to eternity. Just remember that. Is your soul safe...?

@3:14:31 SBF makes himself at home. Looks just like his desk now :)

Inflation crisis can be solved it depends on the monetary  policy structures use. Since inflation is described as too money running ahead of fewer goods. May be the government want to solve the deficit problems,and solve the issues of the import of goods &services.

Save me money, save me. Where has your power gone. We will sacrifice for you, even our children's future. We will multiply you and worship your image. Who knew that money was a religion..... and the whole world worships it.

SURE IT CAN HOUSE VALUES IN Detroit HAVE DROPPED,  LIKE IN NUMVERSOUS usa usa usa cities.

I can already see Netflix series or a movie being made out of this storyevent

Well I really appreciate ️ for the amazing Bitcoin flip done for me yesterday

I'm from Ukraine but so happy to see US regulators attitude and ceos delivery, 5 hours of smooth enjoyment!

am I right that companies like Roku and Teladoc, which are in ARKK  trade at 10x sales or even more despite the sell-off ? Is this the mother of all bubbles ?