The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The biggest problem I see ,most of us have relied on the good old government.Just what they want. Slavespeople growing their own food are way ahead of the curve. What do we expect..wa wa wa

No, it cannot. The US is completely addicted to inflation. Inflation is simply an expansion of the money supply, not the CPI or whatever nonsense the silly government says it is. Is the US government going to stop expanding the money supply? Never. It's literally impossible.

Go Mr Gonzalez! Super excited to see that congress isn't nearly what the media has made  them out to be. However, very disappointed in my two female reps from Michigan. Very embarrassing. They will only be forgotten because Mr. Sherman was even more ignorant

Black Americans need the government funding to start business and they know help black Americans become owners

American President Andrew Jackson did away with the federal reserve in the mid 1800s because it in debts society and warned future generations(US) about such an instution. Modern money merchanise can only create money out of debt, in other words inflation is additional tax on the citizens. Federal Reserves in fact are privately ownered banks that borrow the government money at interest.

However, there are drastic up and down turns and movements in the crypto market roughly every 4 years, the up and down turns, bull and bear market are broken into halves more or less and are associated with the Bitcoin halving cycle. So it is actually somewhat very predicable. We even have rough ideas of where it can likely go within a time. If X,Y,Z happens. There is also movement based on news and adoption associated with main stream companies and industries, along with entire cities adopting or working with, here in the U.S and small national countries around the world...

Jesus, he literally only had 15 seconds of material and just bumbled over the same talking point for 3 min too long...this guy is a clown

For a guy that always wears ski gear he is finally in his element and can speak freely.

I was actually going to put 5k into this about 2 weeks before all this happened. Thank God I put my money into other investments. Still down a bit but not worthless.

brPPS: Let the Lord sanctify you. And read a Bible at least once a day, even if it's just one chapter.