The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
no it cannot as long as the fed keeps on printing  money

Nope people need inflation in their pay checks

It doesnt work like that, inflation isnt as crazy as they make it seem this is propaganda

Dixon seems not ready for prime time. Missed several opportunities to hit home runs and instead grounds out. I suggest she practice more or they get someone in who excells at communication. With what is at stack now we cannot have amateurs representing us. I give Dixon a partisapation award

since January 6 2021 not one single Republican lawmaker has been held accountable for their insurrection actions.  they will win re-election if not arrested and they will cause more chaos.  Put an end to the Trumpist Republicans

LL THE WAY UP ️️ ️                       ️             ️ ️        ️                *       ️                      *         ️     *                 *                   *              *                *                     Lets go!

I am so over this stupid company and this idiotic CEO. I was invested in  two years ago. I'm done with their lies and their deception. Completely divested from this turd.

I lost a lot of money in UST it hurts but we must move on

I literally don't understand how ppl know anything about this shit it's so boring and I have no fucking clue how to start to get into it. It just all seems fake

No one's buying cars in this economy, well except some rich guys. I'd guess the rich guys already have Teslas though.

Brandon is in high demand.  Let's go Brandon!

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your monewbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium.  Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!ney. If you missed out on the last crypto incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought Btc for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16Btc not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis hoium runs program for investor

Short answer: no   Were gonna have to ride it out