The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Who will buy those Teslas and those starbucks coffees? Other than AOC.

From the clip: There is no way the Fed can help and it will all depend on Congress.  Me: Alrighty, time to die.

In the long run of history measured across decades, I think the TerraLuna disaster will be regarded as a growing pain for algorithmic stablecoins. They are here to stay because you cannot destroy workable ideas, even if the prototypes were unstable. Like meme coins and juvenile concepts like #39aping in#39, algorithimc stablecoins in their current form are toxic for investors and the space.

Elon just released his inner Jack Welch. Great move. Welch believed in an annual 10% purge to cull the weak hires.

Nobody goes to their employer and ask for a raise based on inflation. These economists live in dreamland. Probably 50% of Americans dont even know what inflation is because they dont even know who is the VP of the country now.

Cryptocurrency = no more cash system = the mark of the beast system = 666. It is clear that many don't see it  yet. Be aware.

Investment are stepping stone to SUCCESS, investing is what creates you wealth and wealth brings you assets. and assets buys you Freedom. Do you want to double your income by investing in the bitcoin crypto currency today its very fast way to earn extra income right from your phonebr I came here to learn how to trade after listening to a guy on radio talk about the importance of investing and how he made $460,000 in 4 months from $160k. Somehow this thread has helped shed light on some things, but I#39m confused, I#39m a newbie and I#39m open to ideas.....

So true what he said about big tech . Also the stock price for  below 8 dollars is a big gift .

And Tesla salaries are already a joke. I'm glad to see that fraud company imploding in slow motion.

Depending on China for goods & wasting 2 trillion dollars on a war is how we got here.