The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urgent Alert !!    More mass shooting will happen if DOJ Garland doesnt arrest top Trumpist! 

For 585 LUNA I have received 0,003 LUNA 2.0.  Amazing!!!  I am soo happy.  I hope less people to spend money in crypto and all of them to go down as LUNA. This was the best scam ever. GG Do Kwon.

This  would be so much better if they were treating the fed as the criminal organization they are instead of can them help do this or do that ... but sure I forgot the channel too is a part of the criminal organization... simply put they skimmed off the top and robbed middle class blind through years of money printing

The original title was, Can the Feds stop Inflation? Pretty sure I saw that title, it has only been like an hour or so...

Future of the job market is going to require nothing less of a graduate degree? Plunge the future generations into more debt? Especially with student loans..GTFO. Ill just be a plumber and charge $80 an hour as a start.

Cry me a river.  The world richest man should be paying more.

The 'crisis' won't stop until they usher in that chip if ya know what I mean.

Ive never listened to one of these. But I especially enjoyed this one as I understand how important crypto will be for our future. Happy these talks are happening so intelligently.

Of course there is inflation now, u just printed more than 3 trillion in 2 years.

Maybe don't do anymore stimulus payments because all they do is create more USD