The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I see HOGE.Finance representing with his mask behind the Lady speaking at 46:19

Youre not gonna need a graduate degree. Many coding jobs dont even require a bachelors anymore. Gotta love legacy media and their Boomer advice.

Look at media trying to scare you into selling

Cryptocurrency = no more cash system = the mark of the beast system = 666. It is clear that many don't see it  yet. Be aware.

Of course there is inflation now, u just printed more than 3 trillion in 2 years.

Thankfully I am a Muslim..and I am not allowed to invest in crypto... hence no worries...

Stop increasing money supply to stop inflation. Econ 101

Push on , can't buy any cars right now ,from any manufacturer, take over the market

To say he never looks at the stock price is unconscionable for a publicly traded CEO. Both shareholders and employees are stakeholders that are critical to the companies long term success. It seemed to me, prior to that discussion, that he was totally skewed inappropriately through their stock based compensation program, but now he's added employees to his blind side.

It's funny how  is always the last to.know when the economy has turned for the worse

That first 5 minutes is the longest time I ever listened to Maxine Waters without having to facepalm.

<<<<<Stick with ETH, SHIBA, DOGE and BTC as much as you can guys, just remember where it's going and don't be put off by short term fluctuations and don't facilitate this dream into becoming a nightmare. Bitcoin has seen some incredible strength throughout the past couple of days, with the confluence of a strong market structure and an undercurrent of positive developments both helping to drive it higher. This strength has led it to $64k plus   which is proving to be a crucial resistance level for the cryptocurrency. Bulls have been attempting to surmount this level for weeks now, but each break above this level has been met with significant selling pressure that slows its ascent, with the price of crypto assets picking up the pace accumulating and stacking up more coins in your portfolio should be your first priority as an investor, DCA is good but quite expensive which is why I prefer trading my assets and accumulating my profits. I'm not an expert trader what I do is I copy the trade signals of Mr. Brandon Traister and implement them in my own trades, Mr. Brandon Traister is an expert trader and his trade signals has a high accuracy ratio because I was only able to make 11btc with signals provided by Brandon Traister. Brandon Traister can reach him Telegram @brandontraister   What'sapp447418362983

20% interest? ponzie scheme .....any one investing in that is a moron ....thread creators trying to dress it up as something its not