The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
yes, if all currencies have the same exchange rate, or just use gold or silver currency

Bitcoin is King, and I have come to favor in Bitcoin over most Altcoins.  Luna Classic ruined so many lives.  Even with the new Luna 2.0, time will tell if it does give the Lunatics their money back.  I lost a few thousands and so I will never trust stable coins again.

Easy: Make Money more expensive (higher intrest) inflation falls, make money cheaper inflation rises. A lot of national banks do this for a century and it works!

Well, stop buying. Cut back to your essentials.

80% of intelligent Americans are NEVER taking the poison vaxx!

No one earns 20% year over year. That#39s what sucked Madoff#39s fools in. If any group is claiming to make consistently well above market gains they are lying criminals.

My plan to stop inflation: 1) put crack cocaine vending machines across the county 2) just incinerate all the money put in the machines to pay for crack.

Remember the world when Orange Man Bad was the US president. Things look really bad now and are just going to get worse.

Sad to hear ppl saying offing themselves is the only way out after loseing all their cash but also you cant go all in on 1 single crypto and expect no risk. At the very least get a diversified portfolio.

Crypto CEO's talking to people like Maxine Waters....may as well be talking to a stump in the back yard. We need intelligent leaders and not 80 year old high school drama queens.

I was already on the fence with crypto#39s and this kind of event doesn#39t make me want to invest in the sector I dont have any money to lose and my portfolio is doing good without any crypto#39s in it atm running between -3% and 8% while I have friends that whereare have heavy tech and crypto exposure lost more then half there portfolios. It#39s pretty sad to see friends devastated and freaking out clinging on to this hope that the markets will bounce back  . Great thread thank you

Biden said that the administration is "closely monitoring" inflation. Safe to say NO, the govt cannot control inflation.