The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Elon Musk has a 'super bad feeling' How scientific of him. Also what a pedo-guy to lay off this many people over a feeling. Funny how this was announced same day Amber Heard lost in court to a tune of Ten million. #most expensive threesome ever.

How much is the appreciation of digital coin contributing to inflation?

Jesus, he literally only had 15 seconds of material and just bumbled over the same talking point for 3 min too long...this guy is a clown

I like cryptocurrency, because it's feature rich & secure. I hate cryptocurrency, because pf the possibility of mining.

Yes remove the people causing it and it will it's being done on purpose

Tesla stock dipped severally, resulting to about 40% drop in the shares value so far . I seriously need suggestions on how to diversify my $400k portfolio made up of volatile TSLA.

stop giving handouts, stop waiting for handouts, go back to work...

whats this fake news x)? dint the banks did this.

Who can buy a Tesla if they can't get a job at FAANG because of hiring freezes, and when their stock holdings have crashed 30%? Nobody buys a $70,000 Tesla unless the've got job confidence

I am so over this stupid company and this idiotic CEO. I was invested in  two years ago. I'm done with their lies and their deception. Completely divested from this turd.

People in 2030 Tesla is in a bubble it shouldnt be a 10T company it only has 40% margin and half of the EV market