The Japanese Internet Reacts To Square Enix's Crypto Plans

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I guess who made this  is the smartest of the litter

Despite the current fall in Crypto's I'm still happy i can smile back at my portfolio £51,770  Had my fourth withdrawal from my investments, (Thanks Leticia Buckley️)

Are the people in charge of the Federal Reserve voting their own financial interests or those of the very rich or their own obligation to the country?

First "the will be no inflation", second "the inflation is transitory", what´s next?

I wont use this and  as evidence and tell yourself that you are worried Bitcoin and Tesla will crash. Be safe in everything you do but I would call this irrational fear. The entire US government and US dollar is based of loans and debt. You give and you take. Buy Bitcoin. Buy Tesla. Take what you want. But never forget to give back. If you take. You have to give. People should be more concerned about what they are going to do with all this fast cash in order to help people other people survive. There are 8 billion people on this planet. 10% and I would suggest more are starving to their deaths. That is what we should be talking about. Repaying our debts. Giving back. I hate to burst your bubble. A bubble burst is the least of my concerns.

Yes... Stop printing money idiots! Problem solved!

I lost 60% of my saving.brIndeed RISK only what u can afford.brEspecially for pple about 50 as we see ourselves running out of time to save for retirement. brWere we greedy?

Nice ! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker.

Henry Ford knew he had to pay his employees enough to buy one of his cars.

Same with banks if everybody withdraws all the money at the same time.

Lumber went down because of limited processing. Klausner One in Live Oak, Florida shutdown end of 2018 due to business problems and the mill was being sold at tax auction. Binderholz runs the mill now and started production back in the spring of 2021 which is why the prices have gone down. This facility produces a million board feet annually.

Jesus, he literally only had 15 seconds of material and just bumbled over the same talking point for 3 min too long...this guy is a clown