#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The federal reserve should have negative interest rates because negative interest rates would be great for the economy.

It's all going to pop, the next market crash is coming, the government keeps fudging the numbers on the reports they put out, the great resignation is growing out of ignorance of the sheeple and China and Russia are like mean kids with pins waiting to pop said balloons be it with cyber attacks, false information reports or all out war. I suggest people read the decline and fall of the Roman empire, it seems to be happening again.

Even after the collapse, he was a dictator. 90% or more voted for burning tokens. He ignored all that and just made the stupid 2.0 coin.

I been watching their stock price collapse in my account.  Don't Lockheed have secret projects?  Stock seems fine

Also, i cant wait until congress finds out that if you type the wrong address when transferring wallets, you lose all your money. Lol. Clearly will be forced to be fixed.

Glad people are starting to agree with Austrian economist

Trimming the fat from TESLA becomes a negative by the Traders but a positive by the Investors.

Invest in the company not the stock price, a long term position is 10 years plus, PLTR has not even tapped Europe or International markets, analysts on Wall St also said Tesla would go bankrupt in 2018, PLTR will scale especially with Apollo and Foundry.