#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Why aren't Democrat politicians giving Teslas to Americans???

I have learned in recent months it is to remain calm, especially when it comes to investments in cryptocurrencies. Learn not to sell in a panic when everything goes down and not to buy in euphoria when everything goes up. I advise y#39all to forget predictions and start making a good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses.The market is very unstable and you can not tell if it#39s going bearish or bullish.While myself and others are trad! N without fear of making a loss others are being patient for the price to skyrocket, I would say trading has been going smoothly for me, i started with 2.5 BTC and i have accumulated over 7.6 BTC in just six weeks, with the trading strategy given to me by expert trader Jianjun Mason..

Can this stupid billionaire bad boy just go retire or resign as CEO

At least Sherman called out con-base ha ha.

Starting early is the best way getting ahead to build wealth, investing remains a priority.  The stock market has plenty of opportunities to a decent payouts, with the right skills and proper understanding of how the market works

I will not give my money to gambling addicts that assure me it#39ll be safe with them.

The world governments created this problem using covid as an excuse.

Ponzi schemes like this will always fail. Better sooner than later.

employer operations at the  expense of the domestic labor market.big money over workers so  Fed data on labor is seriously flawed and optimize
 investorinvestors getting tax breaks and repressing wages in the labor market... Feds mostly provide credit  for big money investors  not for wage earners.
 The Feds uses  an adversarial model to pit  labor vs employer investor ... the Feds always favor employersInflation was driven by big money

Can't know how I bumped onto this. Anyway Damn good  ️. I also have been watching those similar from mStarTutorials and kinda wonder how you guys make these vids. MSTAR TUTORIALS also had cool info about similiar make money online things on his channel.