#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yall talk about bubbles but dont realize we have the lowest interests rates and a literal increase in the global supply of money. Value has changed and so assets appear inflated when in reality their value is simply adjusting to the reduction of the dollars value.

Hello Mrs Violet legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

Ok, the dude talking about hamster coin hasnt got the slightest clue as to whats happening here. Eth replacing Bitcoin is like saying that a car could replace a washing machine.  And then he goes on to complain about coorperations, banks, and wall street making money off of this, of course he is right, they are and will continue to just like they did with everything else. Of course he does not mention the many lives that were changed for the better due to the tech, many of which had next to nothing before they found crypto, and the many that will be change simply because of the access they will gain to the global financial system of the future. There will always be those who seek to capitalize on anything they can.  And then he complains about fees, yea coinbase might be a bit expensive, but the crypto exchanges are just a small part of the over all industry, and I don't think he has the slightest clue as to what this industry is. The exchange is simply an on ramp, once you are on, and move off exchange, there are no more third parties to deal with. The fees you pay on the blockchains go to the ones who support the networks, which is a widely diversified population as opposed to a few CEOs or bankers or wall street elites. This industry provides opportunity for anyone and everyone who decides to come in.  And no, it will not ruin the dollar, there are many reasons why this tech could help boost the dollar in the years to come. If the dollar fails, the most likely reason for this will be the goverment itself. The United States needs to get ahead and stay ahead in the crypto industry if it is going to keep its place, its monetary dominance in the world.

It can be but people dont want to work hard to do it

Control fuel costs and inflation will be controlled. You pay for higher fuel prices again and again and again. It is a cost multiplier.

I want to feel bad for the people who lost in Luna, but they didnt do DD. Algorithmic stables are a dangerous game, not to be confused with backed stablecoins. brbrNow these same illiterate people will think real stablecoins are the same as UST, or they may fail to do DD elsewhere. Or ever worse, they may blame crypto for their inability as we have historically seen. brbrI really hope people take this opportunity to learn and become literate. It wont be quick and easy, but it is imperative.

decoupling from china; how ta hack not cause inflation. increase wage 1.5XKickout immigrant

This is not a new story. Paying 20% to save in a 14% market is a tip-off. brPaying LESS than the interest rate for borrowing is another tip-off. brWhere is the underlying value - another tip-off? brbrTerra UST amp Luna are modern day tulips!

I think the story should of been strictly about USDT...lets not get into conspiracies...but i believe the U.S Government is involved.

The Federal Reserve Bank is very, very destructive to the USA. A gold standard is superior.

I lost a lot of money in UST it hurts but we must move on

That#39s why fundamental is very important when we choose company to be invested not just tech Bubble