#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This guy is shooting in the dark. He has no data, just thinking out of his mind.

Investing has never been so mainstream, the money has to go somewhere right?

USA govt is so far behind in understanding crypto & blockchain it's pitiful Congress should invite Anton Antonopolos, Ivan Lilliquest (sp? = CEO Ivan on Tech Academy) Richard Heart, Michael Saylor,  & those they recommend to quickly give a 10 hr course to Congress to get them up to speed & then at least 10 hrs of Q & A but 1st giving their recommendations of regulations

Tesla is not in a bubble. Tesla isnt selling its cars to hertz at a discount. Hertz has to order on the Tesla website like everyone else, at the current price. Tesla has made a profit over the last 7 quarters or more. Its also in the S&P 500. Its not just a car company. Tesla is cheap today at its current share price, and is projected to 3X its current share price in 5 years or less. Tesla didnt need to be included in the report. Just a click bait article as usual from . It worked, they got me to click on it.

Terra and luna are stable coins?  I bet this guys role model is Kim.

The only real "financial freedom" is in death. I really hate when these fake gurus use that buzz word to prey on people's financial insecurities.

hour.If wages actually raised with productivity; the minimum wage would be upwards of +$20

Is this misleading message about inflation approved by the Biden whitehouse ?

Trimming the fat from TESLA becomes a negative by the Traders but a positive by the Investors.

Biden forcing the media to advertise a certain, and untruthful, message is exactly a fascism dictatorship. But you all voted for tyrants, thus you get tyranny.

Stellar sounds more like a marketing pitch