#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You guys are a joke! How you were saying how high amc or gme was in compare where it is now.. but then on tesla youre just saying how much it went up this year. Lol what are you traying to say here

Inflation was always there, it was just hidden with low cost goods.  Try comparing a Lawnmower from the 70s that was proudly made in America to one that is created today made cheaply in China. The older Lawn mower is built to last where as the one made today would break in a couple of years (by design so customer has to buy a new one).  This is how China has become a super power because to hide inflation the super rich in democratic countries in the world, outsourced labor to China to make cheaper goods.  It is all so the super rich dont have to pay much for workers.  Keep goods and services cost low, keep pay low, keep taxes low. If anything disrupts this mantra, it would result in less money for the super rich.  Now that China has become so powerful that they can now start charging more for their goods, it means the super rich of the democratic countries that used China for cheap labor has no choice but to pass the cost on to their working class.  Its also the reason for the trade war with China, and moving cheap labor to South East Asia, war torn countries like Pakistan, or slave like labor (Blood Diamond like operations) in Africa.     Inflation exists because of greed.  Greed is not going anywhere.

could not buy ethbear today at ftx, why is that i wonder?

Mr Sherman proved to be an embarassment to his constituents. He was so happy when his time was up as he couldn't respond to the rebutals made to what he was trying to get at.  Its the likes of him which is why the u.s is behind the rest of the world in regards to this new asset class. & Brian Brooks is a beast. Digital asset space is fortunate to have him as an advocate.

20% interest?! If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

I had 0.5 LUNA before the crash which was worth about $50 at the time. Now I have 100,000 LUNA worth around $10.

The fallacy of the current system is clear even for a child. The fact crypto are holding even against senseless market decisions or bans for 12 years, is a proof of resistence and programmability. The person talking about digital dollars, better than cryptos don't even understand our economy is already fully backed by digital USD

Employers in need of cheap labor lost slavery, Jim Crow and, finally, with the 1964 Civil Rights Act, the ability to legally discriminate against African Americans. So they turned around and, one year later -- just as black Americans were poised to move into the middle class en masse -- began dumping low-skilled workers on the country with democrat Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration act.

Just trying to hide the fact that business is as not as good as people want to believe....

The fallacy of the current system is clear even for a child. The fact crypto are holding even against senseless market decisions or bans for 12 years, is a proof of resistence and programmability. The person talking about digital dollars, better than cryptos don't even understand our economy is already fully backed by digital USD

Screw Elon musk. Hes an idiot. The worst is over. We arent on the other side  but hes just making useless noise on twitter and is mostly wrong......as usual lately. I'm so over this dude

losing my $1k doesnt seem so bad after this thread lol.