#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
unique and quality content as always . Thanks .

Great , really appreciate it! What are your thoughts on using ichimoku? Would you ever do an ichimoku ?

I literally subscribed to your channel after watching about 5 minutes of your . You explain things so clearly and you know how to visualize things for others, so they can understand it. After watching the whole  I can say it is by far the best TA  that I have seen. Thanks!

Hey man, I watched the  from start to end and I must say this is a wealth of knowledge that I had no idea I needed. I'm very new to the market and I'm intrigued with option trading but with absolute no experience. I have been playing around with it but mostly loosing money but hope to apply some of what I've learn from this  and I'm just so grateful for you taking the time to make it. I hope someday I get the chance to tell you how much I've improved after this tutorial. And I'd to have you as my mentor if that's possible. Thank you so much

Ton of scammers with similar name to this  commenting here. Please stay safe guys.

You cam use the anchored text tool (add it to your favourites bar) in tradingview to keep text on the screen even while you move around the chart :)

they are until 3 days ago buddy... TA was and is completely useless when the whales come out to play... but hopefully the market gets back to the fundamentals of crypto

Lumber went down because of limited processing. Klausner One in Live Oak, Florida shutdown end of 2018 due to business problems and the mill was being sold at tax auction. Binderholz runs the mill now and started production back in the spring of 2021 which is why the prices have gone down. This facility produces a million board feet annually.