#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey man, I watched the  from start to end and I must say this is a wealth of knowledge that I had no idea I needed. I'm very new to the market and I'm intrigued with option trading but with absolute no experience. I have been playing around with it but mostly loosing money but hope to apply some of what I've learn from this  and I'm just so grateful for you taking the time to make it. I hope someday I get the chance to tell you how much I've improved after this tutorial. And I'd to have you as my mentor if that's possible. Thank you so much

Very clear and culminating information. The transition from beginner level to advanced level understanding was easily followed. I plan to use this knowledge with paper money while watching some more of your s and establish my own strategy! Thanks for the wealth of knowledge!

Hi ... first of all thanks a lot for these s. absolutely spot on.. my question is that how many technical indicators you suggest must be used by a beginner trader. 2 or 3 or more. pls advise. thnx

God bless your heart for sharing your knowledge and patiently teaching us and how to make it work...cheers & more blessings ahead of you..greetings from Philippines

Thank you for such simple but through description of such a complex topic. You have broken it down so simply that I am a fan !

Excellent information.  Thank you so much!

Wellthanks for this . All these rs who sprook TA & levels always confused me,... 8ntil now. I'll be watching this  over & over again as this is the most valuable educational  ive seen. Thanks man Im not a trader though would like my retirement to be around being one. Many thanks. Regards. John from Australia!!

WOW. I love watching your s. After watching a few of your s I have finally decided to subscribe to your channel.  This will be my first EVER subscription in over 14 years of watching . Thank you so much!

I've got a chart that's covered in resistance and support lines along with about 10 ascending and one descending triangle... any tips on how to get these readings without cluttering up my chart so much? They're all accurate and played out as I'd drawn them but it's just one after another with tons of double bottoms in between. In other words how far out should I make the triangle? I've been putting them from the most recent low lined up with the trend and out until the horizontal line meets the previous high, not entirely sure if that's correct but every run has been right inside them with few exceptions dipping below or breaking out through the resistance.

Amazing... Amazing!  A great teacher, you are thank you Reyner.