#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there any way to trade in consolidated market..beacuse lot of times there is no trend in market and all you can do is wait and see if the trend starts in up or down drection after consolidation..

Great  man, can anyone tell me if we can use this knowldge on a binary option trading

well the no one can win in ferrari... pointless . just kidding great job thank you!

Does it work with index futures as well? Ftsee100, DAX

Forex trading seems to be very difficult, I have studied and make good analysis on the market, I've also used trading bots and yet I still make loses, it's really frustrating but I'm going to keep my head up on it cos I see a lot of people winning from the forex market

Pdf for technical analysis??Hello ,, do you have an Ebook

Hello from Romania! Great work with this tutorial s! I saw a few of them and I am planning to watch about a dozen more before starting my trading journey! Keep up the great work!

I've recently bought a course and watched a whole lot of trading s but think I have learned more in this single  than all of the others combined. I've only been in this for about 6 months but I'm up almost 700%.

Which timeframe do u start ur analysis from

25:48 Why is the bullish engulfing pattern left of the bearish one not valid? Likewise there are two 38.2% candles, one bullish and one bearish that precede the opposite expected move.