#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dear  Teo  I have spent all day today watching your excellently presented -s- -lectures- -tutorials- masterpieces. On behalf of we, the apprentice traders of , I would like to thank you for all you've done for us.   Thanks

Thanks bro for speaking clean English that even non- native English speakers can follow.  Can you please make a  about how would you trade Moving avarages? I am very curious to learn about your moving avarege experience. I trade 1D to 1W charts as I am not professional I combine them with overbought oversold RSI to minimize buy sell risk. so My trades can take weeks and months to enter exit but less riskier.

Bro I think evening star doji not seller pushing down ...it might pack of buyyer volume May be think about it...pls correct me if iam wrong

ELFX SIGNALS ON TELEGRAM AND INSTAGRAM HELPED MY LIFE JOIN US AND FEEL BLESSED TO SHARE YOUR OWN TESTIMONY FREE SIGNALS

Very informative.  Can you please tell the chart time frame on which the 20 EMA trades with fibonacci retracement can be taken .

rofit since i started trading with Mrs. Alicia David she is the best

What time frames are best when looking for set-ups? Do you start looking macro then zoom in to 4 hr, 1 hr, etc?

Is this applied to only forex trading or it can be applied to general stock trading too? Because the forex trading is lot volatile as compared to stock trading. Please let me know

This is the best analysis on trading Ive ever seen  Im a new subscriber now

Honestly receive 5,350 after investing 500, within 5 days of trading, is something I never expected. Thanks for putting smile on my face. [email protected]

9:22, how did you identify that's the last point of supply?